Monday, January 26, 2009

It's been a long time.

School has literally taken over my life. Which isn't a bad thing, but I didn't expect it to be this hard and it's only 2 weeks into it. But, I know what I need to do, and I'll do it.

My feet are so cold. Say bye bye to this weather as we are expecting clear skies and highs in 78-80 starting Wednesday! Damn this weather. It's still supposed to be winter.

Gosh, they're so many movies I want to watch. After all this stress. I'll somehow find a life out there.

Omg, I have a new man in my life. :))) Well, I know its too early in the relationship, but we're doing pretty well so far. He's trying to treat me well. I do have the hardest time understanding him, but it's great. We spend everyday together. I love it. His name is: Human Physiology. And We've got a hell of a lot of work for this relationship to continue.

So Meesh wrote a list about 24 people? And didn't name any names. I did it before, but seeing hers made me wanna do one again, just cause and I have a couple of minutes to kill before I hit the books again. No in particular order.

1. I know what you are going through is difficult, but if you need an ear or shoulder, I'm here.
2. BM! We've grown so close with each other that I feel so bad that I've been so busy with school and work. I miss you though, and i promise we'll see each other soon, I have so much love for you, it's insane.
3. We've grown apart. It's kinda sad.
4. We've started this new friendship and it's going pretty well.
5. I'll admit, I think twice about telling you things because you kinda have a big mouth.
6. I'm not too sure if I should believe what you say or you just tell me these things to please me.
7. I don't know anymore, I'm sorry.
8. You are the biggest shit talker ever. And I can't seem to understand why.
9. I don't care anymore, so stop acting like I do.
10. We were once really close friends and now that's gone.
11. You give the best advice and I'm so glad we are getting closer as each day passes.
12. I love you, dont ever for get that. And if you need anything, I'm here!
13. I don't know what to believe anymore. I try so hard to be the better friend to you, but why? You put little or no effort at all. You were never a true friend to begin with.
14. Thanks for being a great friend.
15. You're a dog. Plain and Simple. I'd never go back.
16. You annoy me.


Goodnight.