Sunday, January 4, 2009

the dollar spot.

is the place to come up on a lot items. I went to target just to buy a memory card for my new camera, which I had $5.00 off coupon for, and stumbled upon the dollar spot! I came up on two filing folders, post-its, mini highlighters, a paper weight, a note pad, & two mini filing folders for my index cards. If it isn't obivous, I start school soon. And these particular items are just what I needed! I bought notebooks back in September for .50 cents, for a 5 pack 1 subject notebooks @ of course the incredible target. I love it. So in total, with my memory card, I spent $30. (considering that my memory card was $20). I was kid in a toy story and I found the best freakin toys ever! Oh, but don't be fooled, the $1 spot has a section that is all $2.50, for all you baking freaks (aka clariz&jo) they have cookie cutters and lil heart shaped pans for cupcakes, everything heartsy for that damn Valentines Day holiday approaching.

After my AMAZING trip to target, I came home and got ready for brother murs' party. Everything went well with us so, I'm glad! I went to the party with lovely Vanessa Caro and we saw a lot of old faces. It was literally a ND reunion. It was pretty fun. After my eyes disappeared and Vanessa turned into a red pepper, we tapped out.

School starts in one week, I might go back to do the dorms, which is actually on my to do list for tomorrow. I can't stand living in this crazy house, with this crazy family; my annoying but ever so cute nephew, my ever so extremely over-protective and mood-swinging mother, two crazy sisters, a brother, who snores and probably can heard in Hawaii, my very pressuring father & my nagging about washing your own dishes Aunt. Yea, thats a lot of people. Plus, I really want to do well this semester, mind over matter. I thought hard about narrowing down my classes to only T-TH and working on Fridays and Mondays + Weekends. BUT, then I thought cramming all my classes within those days, might mean that tests can be on the same day, yatta yatta yatta, you get my drift?

So, tomorrow is Vanessa's 21st birthday! If you know her or are close with her, you'll probably be at her big bash tomorrow, So I'll see you there.

Gossip girl comes back on tomorrow!

P.S. It's not going be on your time anymore. I'm way over it. When I started to think there was some kind of hope, you go and let me down. But, trust me, I don't get fooled twice.


you know you love me,
xoxo nikki :)