Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sore

So Snowboarding was amazing, besides what was supposed to be 2 hour trip, turned into 6 hours, but let's not get into details. Don didn't hook us up with chains or was it the tough guys who decided not to follow the directions and use their own sense of knowledge. Well, whatever, what matters is we got there, in one piece. FINALLY. I guess leaving at 5AM, wasn't really worth it since we got there at about 11-1130. And we all suffered from lack of sleep, but I did most of the sleeping for everyone, you're very welcome by the way.

I guess people at BB decide not to let us know that route 18 is closed so, we had to turn around and go the other way. And then traffic built? i think? I was sleeping during this time, and then next thing I know we're at Rite Aid, looking for a bathroom.

After our amazing experience at BB, we went to the LADWP Light Festival in Glendale. It was amazing, besides the two party poopers we wanted to bump "techno" music and not enjoy the Christmas classicals. After the long arguments of eating and only wanting a damn cheeseburger, we went to Krua (aint nothing like Sanams, for B at least).

Then after our awesome 17 hours together, we parted our ways and I knocked out!

I am so sore. I think stretching would've been a great idea, but i guess snowboarding isn't really snowboarding without the aftermath of being sore.

Christmas is literally in one week. And I am so damn excited. I did a lot of Christmas shopping today. I've got just about one present to get and that's for my dad. Everyone else will probably be receiving their gifts from me after Christmas. I spent about 120 today and thats actually not so bad! I've spent a total of 200, and i bought about 5 presents. So that's pretty good. Woohoo to saving money.

So, I've came to a realization, that I'm pretty content with life and everything that has been going on. Everyday has been a great day. And I really hope it stays this way. I feel like nothing at this moment can really bring me down. Nothing at all. I've learned to let things go, accept how things have become, and overall just happy and satisfied with that I already have. I can only hope for the better. And better is what I've been getting. No one needs your negativity, so please leave it at the door before you enter :]

Oh and besides that, BYE BYE BLONDE HAIR! I went back to the one color thing, so I don't look so A-Z-N.

Gah, I love my friends! :]