Tuesday, December 9, 2008

If You Seek Amy

It's super cold. I love it, but when will the snow come? I'm waiting. I picked up a snowboard and boots at skidazzle. So, We're just waiting on you snow. Hurry up please!

Finals are here for most of my friends, so GOOD LUCK, let's have fun this winter break!

I'm probably late on this note, but Britney Spears' Cd, is amazing. I absolutely love it.

I haven't been able to sleep at all at night. I stay up and watch reruns of topchef or just browse the internet for what I want for Christmas. I'm glad I have very few presents to buy this year. Not like I had a ton of presents to buy last year, but I have more money to save. But, I'm pretty sure we won't be exchaning presents till after Christmas, but who knows. I get a fatty check the day after Christmas, I'm excited. Plus, I got a raise at work, so that's always awesome. I work hard for my money, so I like to make it rain when I can.

I really do believe some things are too good to be true. So maybe, this just might be one of those situations. I hate to say it or even come close to admit it. Let's not go back please, I'm trying to move forward with my life and the decisions I make. I liked the way things have gone for the past months and I don't need to be sucked back into it again. It's called the past, cause youre supposed to be getting past it. Whatever, Now I'm just rambling over about something that really is nothing.

I really want to go to Candycane Lane. It's my day off tomorrow, so why not!

Well, I'm going to try to sleep in my cozy bed.

Most people should be starting their Christmas shopping, so Happy Shopping loves!

15 more days till CHRISTMAS!