Monday, November 10, 2008

XOXO

Gossip Girl is on and yes I am multi-tasking by writing in this and watching it at the same time.
I definately approve of S and A. He's pretty romantic, but of course shady, but nowadays what guys arent?

This weekend was pretty fun. I spent most of my time with my awesome family, friends, and working long hours. I got to catch up on reading and studying, so that was very productive.

I also got to see a movie, after a couple of months. My friends and I watched Role Models. It was amazingly funny. I think I got a work out and almost cried from laughing too much. I highly recommend you watch it or even wait for the dvd to hit the shelves.

Today is my Grandpas birthday. Happy birthday! I miss you each and every day.

I spent the afternoon in Glendale. France met up with me and we grabbed some pinkberry. We chatted about the past, present, and future. I'm glad our lives are both headed in the right direction. And talking to her, always makes me feel great afterwards.

So, my cousins from westcovina are visiting and it kinda feels good to have these lil kiddies running around. I'll post pictures of them later. ha. I bought a cardigan today and I left it on my chair when I got home. Sean proceeded to eat a candy bar and wipe his chocolately hands on it. Whatta cutie. I love him.

San Fransisco this Friday. I'm excited. And I get to see Clara doll.

Well that's all for now,
TOOOODLES

P.S. You're a heartless bitch.

Ouch.