Thursday, November 20, 2008

updates.

So, I'm back, Well I've been back from San Francisco. And my trip was amazing.

my myspace has other pictures, check them out.

A few things I did, so I don't end up writing a damn novel in here is:
- walked 30 blocks alone to Bank of America
- ate clam chowder in a sourdough breadbowl, it was bomb
- explored union square
- ate awesome pancakes at ihop
- experienced the prop 8 protest.
- ate at bubba gumps (gross)
- met up with claracakes. had breakfast, went to thehundreds store, to find out it opens at 12 on Sunday. I gues they arent on early bird time like us. I had to rush back to FW and I took the F line back, pretty cool, but smelled awful.
- toured Alcatraz, AMAZING.
- ate delicious crabs @ joe's crab shack
- walked aimlessly around the Wharf
- Got milk chocolate caramel filled bars at Ghirardelli Square.
- Left my heart San Francisco on Monday
- Got to LAX at 6, and stayed in traffic for abot 2 hours.

Photobucket

Virgin America Airlines

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket


Landing in SF, 55mins flight.


Photobucket


My sister, Abi and I


Photobucket
mom and i
Photobucket
Photobucket


Prop 8 Protest
Photobucket
some guy over where the police are, was ranting about how gay people are sinners.
Photobucket
this was his sign.

Photobucket

Ms. Claracakes herself.





passed by a book store and found this, reminded me of jo.

Photobucket
The view from Alcatraz back to Land

Photobucket
My dad and I at Pier 39
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
this isn't unusal in SF.

tuesday, november 18.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTINE!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

My sister just turned 22. So that was fun. AND! I learned how to drive a manual car, compliments to Jonathan, sorry If I burned your clutch? Whatever that all means. So, if anyone needs me to drive them, I am a certifited automatic and manual driver. HAHA. Just don't watch me when I try to get into first gear, it makes me nervous. ha

I also, went to TGIF. And totally had karaoke night with the girls. <3>

Wednesday, November 19,
Happy birthday Anna
Photobucket

Today, Thursday.
I sadly have to work. Twilight comes out tonight. I just finished the book. So I'm ready to watch it. I'm a bit excited. Have great day everyone!

Toodles,
Nikki

+ I have more pictures to post later. Enjoy these for now.